Book Your Hotel for VMX
Getting around at VMX has never been easier!
Our three award-winning host hotels, Hilton Orlando, the Hyatt Regency Orlando and the Rosen Centre Hotel, are all within walking distance to the OCCC’s South Concourse and provide top-notch amenities for relaxing, dining and networking. Most of the hotels listed here are within walking distance, but we also provide free shuttles and other means of transportation to nearly 30 area hotels, so you can get from A to B faster.
NOTE: Don’t fall for fake companies reaching out to you regarding hotel reservations. See solicitation alert below.
Win a Trip of a Lifetime
We’re giving away a trip of a lifetime to one lucky VMX 2019 attendee. By confirming your hotel reservation through our official housing partner, ConferenceDirect, you will have the opportunity to experience a trip built by your own design:
- Two round-trip economy class tickets to any destination within the 48 contiguous United States.
- 5 Nights at any Ritz-Carlton or St. Regis Hotel within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Airline and hotel reservations are subject to availability. Blackout dates will apply and vary by hotel and airline.
- Airline tickets and hotel reservations must be redeemed together.
- Winner will be drawn on-site at VMX 2019.
- Once the winner has been drawn, NAVC will confirm attendee’s hotel reservation at an official VMX hotel and that the reservation was processed through ConferenceDirect. If attendee booked through an alternate source, a backup winner will be drawn.
- Travel must be completed by 1/31/2020.
- Should winner select a destination that does not have a Ritz-Carlton or St. Regis Hotel, an alternate Marriott-branded property may be selected.
6001 Destination Pkwy. Orlando, FL 32819
Discounted rates starting at $257/night*
Home to select Scientific Sessions and Affiliated Meetings, the Hilton Orlando is just a 5-minute walk away from the Convention Center’s South Concourse.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Dr. Orlando, FL 32819
Discounted rates starting at $265/night*
The Hyatt Regency Orlando is home to the VMX General Session, Opening Ceremony, the Concert Series, Tuesday night’s featured speaker, Alumni Receptions and Affiliated Meetings, and is only a short 5-minute walk to the Convention Center’s South Concourse.
Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Dr. Orlando, FL 32819
Discounted rates starting at $189/night*
Also just a short 5-minute walk away is the Rosen Centre Hotel. The Rosen Centre Hotel is home to the Meet the Professor Luncheons, Rounds (formerly Masterclasses) and the Hands-on Workshops.
Official VMX Hotels
When making your housing arrangements for VMX, it is important to use a company you can trust. VMX provides housing arrangements through our official housing bureau, ConferenceDirect. Booking within the VMX room block helps keep your future housing & registration fees low.
- FREE shuttle service will be provided from official VMX hotels
- Official VMX hotels are NAVC-endorsed and inspected
- Connect with other attendees staying in official VMX hotels
- Room block reservations are protected in case of hotel relocation
- Conference Direct representatives are available for on-site assistance
- It is EASY to make new reservations and changes
- Guaranteed rates until January 12; rooms in the room block are subject to availability
Don’t forget to keep a record of your confirmation number, confirm your check-in and check-out dates and review your hotel’s cancellation policy.
There are only a limited number of rooms available at VMX discounted rates. Book early to guarantee your room.
Hotel Selections & Pricing
|Hotel||Price||Distance from the OCCC (Miles)|
|Clarion Inn & Suites||$125||0.46|
|Doubletree by Hilton||$147||0.78|
|Embassy Suites (International Drive/Convention Center)||$236||0.85|
|Embassy Suites (International Drive/Jamaican Court)||$199||1.38|
|Extended Stay America||$109||0.79|
|Fairfield Inn & Suites||$157||1.43|
|Hilton Orlando (Headquarter Hotel)||$257||0.5|
|Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld||$184||1.6|
|Homewood Suites by Hilton||$184||0.42|
|Hyatt Regency (Headquarter Hotel)||$265||0.42|
|Loews Portofino Bay Hotel||$267||3.4|
|Loews Royal Pacific Resort||$225||2.9|
|Midpointe Hotel (formerly the Red Roof Inn)||$105||0.43|
|Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld||$223||1.4|
|Residence Inn by Marriott||$172||0.59|
|Rosen Centre Hotel (Headquarter Hotel)||$189||0.4|
|Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando||$115||0.71|
|Rosen Plaza Hotel||$179||0.61|
|Sonesta Es Suites Orlando||$179||1.09|
|Springhill Suites SeaWorld||$167||1.43|
|Springhill Suites (Convention Center/International Drive)||$167||0.66|
|Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort||$147||2.64|
Are you looking to pre-block 15 or more hotel rooms for your group or company? We encourage you to take advantage of this special opportunity, available only to exhibitors reserving 15+ rooms protected in a priority room block.Request a Sub-Block
Hotel Solicitation Alert
Please make your hotel reservation only at NAVC.com/Hotels. We cannot guarantee reservations made elsewhere. Although they may imply otherwise, THESE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH VMX, EXHIBITOR SERVICES OR THE NAVC AND THEY MAY NOT REPRESENT AN OFFICIAL VMX HOTEL. ConferenceDirect is our official hotel booking company. VMX has not contracted with any company other than ConferenceDirect and we cannot guarantee that any other booking company that may contact you is legitimate. Other companies may promise you a reservation that does not exist, and upon arrival at your hotel, you may be told that you do not have a room. Please make your hotel reservations through this website or by contacting the VMX Housing Call Center, ConferenceDirect at +1.855.478.4692 or VMX@ConferenceDirect.com. VMX cannot be responsible for any bookings made through any of these other companies.
Please be cautious about giving any company other than the NAVC, VMX or ConferenceDirect your credit card information as doing so could result in your credit card number being compromised. If you have already given your credit card information to one of these companies please contact Suzanne Savage at +1.352.375.5672 immediately for assistance.
Share on Social
Click the buttons below to share directly to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.