Join Our Incredible NAVC Team
Imagine spending your days supporting the global veterinary healthcare community with world-class professional development opportunities.
Known for wagging tails, creative ideas and collaborative teams around every corner, the NAVC is a not-for-profit organization committed to providing world-class continuing education for the veterinary community it serves. The staff members are serious about their passion and commitment to excellence and innovation within the veterinary profession, but they’re also authentic and customer-driven, which is evident through the NAVC’s social media networks and quarterly staff newsletter. From putting on one of the world’s largest veterinary meetings to becoming the largest publishing organization in the veterinary profession, the NAVC is proud of its many initiatives that keep the staff excited and engaged.
When you join the NAVC, you will…
- Directly impact advancements in our profession
- Be an important part of an industry-leading team
- Have plenty of room to grow with us
The NAVC rewards team members by providing competitive salaries plus benefits including medical, dental, vacation and personal days, 401k and more.
Did you know NAVC was voted one of Orlando’s Top 100 Companies by the Orlando Sentinel?Read More
- Pets Allowed
We have pet-friendly offices so Rufus can stay by your side during your workday.
- Snack Well
Our break rooms are well stocked with snacks.
- Field Trips
We like to take time to get out of the office and do good for the community throughout the year.
We think employees should be casual and comfortable everyday, not just on Fridays.
The Marketing Coordinator is based in the Orlando NAVC office location and will be responsible for providing support for marketing, advertising and communications initiatives across the NAVC’s vast brand portfolio. This includes but is not limited to coordinating materials and timelines, developing content and participating in status meetings, creative brainstorming and strategic planning.
- BS degree in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Displays excellent communication skills with coworkers, including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure, while keeping the team in the loop
- Jumps on opportunities to learn about marketing trends, research new tools and learn new skills
- Ability to quickly learn new things and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipates internal client and team needs and offers to help, even before being asked
- Strives for efficiency, accuracy and pays attention to details
- Accomplishes assigned tasks on time or before deadline
- Experience with project management systems for creating, tracking and executing marketing jobs