How VMX Can Benefit You
NAVC’s flagship veterinary educational event – VMX has historically attracted over 18,000 attendees, composed of more than 10,000 veterinary professionals. That’s over 10,000 opportunities for qualified prospects to walk by your booth, engage with your products, use your RealDeals coupon and invest in your services.
July 1 – Startup Circle Applications Open
September 15 – Badge Registration Opens
October 1 – Full Booth Payment Due; NOTE: Exhibitors booking after this dates are subject to pay 100% upon approval
October 15 – Release of Industry Partner Ranking for 2023 Booth Selection
October 19 – Sub-block (15 rooms or more only) request deadline
November 1 – Last day to cancel a booth with 50% refund if paid in full. No refund after this date.
November 15 – Startup Circle recipients announced, Top 5 Startup Pet Pitch finalists announced shortly therafter
November 17 – Last day to submit final rooming list to Conference Direct to avoid attrition for those with sub-block of 15 rooms or more. Exhibitor attrition goes into effect on November 17, 2021.
December 1 – Certificate of Insurance Due; Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) notification due; Request for Live Animals at Booth due; Neill P. Overman Nominations Due; Pre-registration mailing list available, if purchased
December 10 – Freeman discount price deadline ends at 11:59 PM ET
December 13-17 – VMX 2023 Booth Selection Process Begins (Top 25 Industry Partners)
December 14 (until January 7) – Advanced freight/shipping accepted at Freeman Warehouse; Shipments received after January 7, 2022 will incur an additional charge
January 7 – Virtual Booth Content Updates Due
January 13 – Shipments at the OCCC Facility will be accepted beginning January 13. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused.
VMX 2022 Exhibit Space Fee
New for VMX 2022! A small virtual booth is included with your physical booth.
The option to upgrade to a medium, large, or custom virtual booth is also available.
Your Booth Space Purchase Includes the Following:
- Listing in the onsite VMX Official Program Guide, on NAVC.com, Exhibitor Directory, and in the VMX Mobile App
- Complimentary badges (based on the size of the booth)
- Access to Scientific Sessions with CE
- Meal vouchers (based on the size of the booth)
- Identification sign with company name and booth number (44”x7”)
- 8’ high back drape and side drapes
- 24-7 Expo Hall perimeter security during exhibit days
- Access to sponsorships, advertising, and marketing opportunities
- Ability to participate inside VMX Virtual Expo Hall
- Ability to earn Priority Points for use in future booth selections
Note: Carpeting is required at the exhibitor’s expense. Electrical, Internet, and Lead Retrieval are optional and at the exhibitors’ expense. Attendee mailing list and other sponsorship items are available for a fee through [email protected]
Commercial Booth Packages Include
Startup Circle & Noncommercial Booth Packages Include
- One skirted 2’x’6 table with a name banner, two chairs, carpet and a waste basket but no electrical.
- An 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drapes.
- Two (2) lunch vouchers for every 10×10 booth, with an additional one (1) voucher for every additional 100 sq. ft. (Sunday-Wednesday lunch)
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounges with a continental breakfast from 8:00 – 9:00 AM and afternoon refreshments from 2:30 – 3:30 PM.
- Listing within the onsite VMX Official Program Guide (if booth is reserved before December), on NAVC.com and in the VMX Mobile App.
- 24-hour Expo Hall perimeter security during exhibit days.
- Opportunity for increased visibility through sponsorships, advertising and marketing.
- Access to entertainment.