How VMX Can Benefit You
As the largest veterinary event of the calendar year, VMX provides unparalleled opportunities for your company to gain exposure to thousands of veterinary professionals. Gain qualified prospects to walk by your booth, engage with your products and invest in your services.
You can now also supplement your VMX booth through VMX Virtual, where you can promote on a year-round basis. Bring your brand to the forefront of your customers through countless sponsorship channel options to robust booth packages, VMX has tons to offer to your company to help you receive the best possible exposure for your products and/or services.
Need more reasons to exhibit at VMX? Learn more.
Updates Coming Soon
CATEGORY PRICING FROM1/1/20 – 11/1/20 PRICING(11/1/19 – ONSITE) Standard 10×10 (In-line): Zone A $43.95/SF $45/SF Standard 10×10 (In-line): Zone B $42.95/SF $44/SF Standard 10×10 (In-line): Zone C $40.95/SF $42/SF Premium (Island): Zone A $55/SF $55/SF Premium (Island): Zone B $54/SF $54/SF Premium (Island): Zone C $53/SF $53/SF Additional Charge per Corner $450 $450 Not For Profit (10×10) $795 $795 Other: Startup Circle $1,795 $1,795
Commercial Booth Packages Include
Startup Circle & Noncommercial Booth Packages Include
- One skirted 2’x’6 table with a name banner, two chairs, carpet and a waste basket but no electrical.
- An 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drapes.
- Two (2) lunch vouchers for every 10×10 booth, with an additional one (1) voucher for every additional 100 sq. ft. (Sunday-Wednesday lunch)
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounges with a continental breakfast from 8:00 – 9:00 AM and afternoon refreshments from 2:30 – 3:30 PM.
- Listing within the onsite VMX Official Program Guide (if booth is reserved before December), on NAVC.com and in the VMX Mobile App.
- 24-hour Expo Hall perimeter security during exhibit days.
- Opportunity for increased visibility through sponsorships, advertising and marketing.
- Access to entertainment.