RACE-Approved CEWith hundreds of veterinary CE sessions, no other veterinary conference offers you a broader array of subjects. You’re sure to find topics of personal interest, as well as courses for your entire veterinary team.
CE Credit InformationA VMX attendee may obtain as many as 42.5 CE hours by taking advantage of the full slate of sessions offered over the course of the 5-day conference (live and virtual combined).
- Full access attendees can obtain a maximum of 42.5 CE hours (live and virtual combined)
- Virtual attendees can obtain a maximum of 51 CE hours (virtual scheduled CE)
- Two-day attendees can obtain 22 CE hours
- One-day attendees can obtain 11 CE hours
- 75-minute session = 1.5 CE credit hours
- 50-minute session = 1 CE credit hour
- 25-minute session = 0.5 CE credit hour
- 20-minute session = 0.25 CE credit hour
Access Your CE Certificate
Here’s what to do once you’ve attended CE sessions at VMX.Download Your VMX Record of Participation and CE Certificate Online Anytime
- Login to the Attendee Service Center with your email address and password.
- Once you’re logged in, click *CE Center*
- Once you are in the CE Center, you can make edits as needed to ensure your record is correct.
- If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] or call +1.352.375.5672.
Access Past CE Certificate
To access your continuing education certificate from previous VMX events, click below.
Access Past Program Grids
To access past program grids detailing course titles, click below.
DocumentationProcedures for certification and documentation of attendance are determined by the individual state board. Compliance with these policies is the responsibility of the registrant. We recommend that you keep a handwritten record of your session attendance to compare with the copy you can email or print at the CE Center during the Conference.
AAVSB RACE CertificationOur programs are reviewed and certified by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards Registry of Continuing Education (AAVSB RACE), a national clearinghouse for the approval of continuing education providers and their programs. Providers voluntarily apply to the RACE program and agree to abide by the RACE Standards. AAVSB does not solicit participation in the RACE program. The NAVC is an approved Continuing Education RACE Provider, Provider ID #172. Please contact the AAVSB RACE program if you have any comments/concerns regarding any program’s validity or relevancy to the veterinary profession.
RACE Contact Information 380 W 22nd Street, Suite 101 Kansas City, MO 64108 Phone: 816.931.1504 Fax: 816.931.1604 Toll-Free: 877.698.8482 http://www.aavsb.org/raceFor information about certification in each state, visit the American Association of Veterinary State Boards.
IACUCThe NAVC Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) This committee was developed to oversee the care and use of animal use as required by the USDA. The events involved are:
- Veterinary Meeting & Expo
- NAVC Institute