New Products from Animal Healthcare Industry are Accessible for the First Time to Members of the Veterinary Community Everywhere
Note: This article contains information that is considered out of date.
New offerings in pet nutrition and a first-of-its kind eye drop that provides a non-invasive option for veterinarians to quickly induce vomiting to expel a foreign object or toxin swallowed by a dog, are among the 21 new animal healthcare products from 13 companies to be featured in the North American Veterinary Community’s (NAVC) inaugural Virtual VMX New Product Gallery. The NAVC’s first Virtual VMX New Product Gallery is now live and runs through September 3, 2021, providing veterinary professionals everywhere the opportunity to learn about and engage with the industry’s latest innovations on the NAVC’s unique 3D virtual platform.
The VMX New Product Gallery, traditionally held in-person at the NAVC’s annual Veterinary Expo & Meeting (VMX), is where the veterinary industry introduces its new products each year. Now, for the first time since it began in 2012, the VMX New Product Gallery will be accessible virtually months before it opens in June at VMX 2021, live at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando and anywhere virtually.
“Each year, NAVC’s panel of experts select the most innovative new products and services to be showcased as part of the VMX Expo. We are excited to take this VMX staple and, for the first time, make it universally available to members of our global veterinary community everywhere. And they don’t have to wait until June to learn about and try these important new products,” said NAVC CEO Gene O’Neill. “The VMX Virtual New Product Gallery launch is part of the NAVC’s expanding virtual portfolio which breaks down barriers of geography and time to make the best products the veterinary industry has to offer available to veterinary professionals worldwide.”
The Virtual VMX New Product Gallery utilizes the NAVC’s breakthrough VMX Virtual Expo platform, the veterinary industry’s first virtual expo hall. Using advanced simulation technology, it provides an immersive, “just like being there” 3D experience. Members of the veterinary community will be able to tour the Virtual VMX New Product Gallery and explore 21 new product innovations showcased by the following companies:
- Apomorphine HCL 1 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL Injection Solution, 10 mL by Epicur Pharma®
- BRAVECTO® 1-Month Chew for Dogs and Puppies from Merck Animal Health
- Clevor by Vetoquinol
- FortiFlora® SA Synbiotic Action by Purina
- Igenity® Canine Wellness by NEOGEN Genomics
- Imoxi by Vetoquinol
- International Pet Movement Compliance by GVL
- Marboquin™ (marbofloxacin) Tablets by Dechra Veterinary Products
- OgenaShield Air Purifier (Powered by Puraclenz) by Ogena Solutions
- Prescription Diet Derm Complete by Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Prescription Diet i/d Canine with ActivBiome+ Technology Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- PROZINC® (protamine zinc recombinant human insulin) by Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
- Pumpkin Pet Insurance & Preventive Essentials
- Quick Reco by Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Redonyl® Ultra Feline by Dechra Veterinary Products
- Renal Support Early Consult by Royal Canin
- Science Diet Perfect Digestion by Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- ToxBuddy by Vetoquinol
- Vcheck Canine NT-proBNP by Bionote
- VETSCAN IMAGYST by Zoetis Petcare
NAVC will host VMX, the veterinary industry’s largest conference for continuing education (CE) as a hybrid event this year, making the veterinary industry’s largest CE conference available virtually for the first time to members of the veterinary community worldwide. VMX 2021 will take place June 5 – 9 live in Orlando and anywhere virtually, featuring live speakers, interactive sessions, OnDemand education and a 3D immersive expo.