NAVC Partner Points Program
The NAVC Partner Points program was created and introduced in 2015, in preparation for our move to the Orange County Convention Center for Conference 2017.
The points earned by our exhibitors and industry partners each year are used to determine a ranking system, which we use to assign booth selection appointments. Through the years, our program has continued to evolve and we are excited to introduce some exciting changes to the program for the upcoming year.
The NAVC Partner Points program will continue to be used to determine booth selection rankings but also reward our loyal exhibitors, sponsors, and advertisers for your support to the North American Veterinary Community, year-round. All Partner Points earned will be totaled, which will determine your company’s overall ranking.
Categories of spend that will be calculated to determine Partner Levels:
- Sponsorship & Advertising Spend (includes VMX, Institute, Spark!, Learning Academy, Advertising, Signage)
- Affiliate F&B Spend at VMX
- VetFolio Sponsorship Spend
- VIC Sponsorship Spend
- Publishing Spend
There are seven NAVC Partnership Levels, based on year-round sponsorship and advertising investments with the NAVC. Point accrual is based on these levels as follows:
- Diamond Plus: $1,500,000+
- Diamond: $800,000 – 1,499,999
- Platinum: $500,000-799,999
- Gold: $250,000-499,999
- Silver: $175,000 – 249,999
- Bronze: $50,000 – 174,999
- Copper: $20,000 – 49,999
The NAVC Partnership Levels, which will be recognized at VMX 2023, are determined by sponsorship investments from October 1, 2021, through September 30, 2022, and will be part of what determines your ranking for VMX 2024 booth selection appointments.
The following Bonus Points will be added together to determine your overall ranking for booth selection appointments (Additional points may be provided at the discretion of NAVC):
1) VMX Expo Bonus Points (Booth Space, Payment and History)
- Every 10×10 booth space or every 100 square feet at NAVC Conference/VMX = 1 point
- Top 25 Only: If IP pays 100% of VMX 2023 booth space by December 31, 2021 = 2 points
- Every year IP has exhibited at NAVC Conference/VMX since 2000. This is continuous per year and accrues over time = 1 point
- Every year IP has exhibited at the NAVC Institute since 2008. This is continuous and accrues over time = 1 point
- Virtual Expo Booth (Small = 1 point, Medium = 2 points, Large = 3 points, Custom = 5 points)
2) NAVC Partnership Level Bonus Points:
- Diamond Plus: $1,500,000K+ = 20 points
- Diamond: $800,000 – 1,499,999 = 15 points
- Platinum: $500,000 – 799,999 = 12 points
- Gold: $250,000 – 499,999 = 10 points
- Silver: $175,000 – 249,999 = 8 points
- Bronze: $50,000 – 174,999 = 5 points
- Copper: $20,000 – 49,999 = 3 point
3) Hands-on Workshop Sponsor Bonus Points:
- Presidential Honor Sponsor at VMX 2019 = 3 points
- High Honors Sponsor at VMX 2019 = 2 points
- Honor Roll Sponsor at VMX 2019 = 1 point
- Presidential Honor Sponsor at Institute 2019 = 3 points
- High Honors Sponsor at Institute 2019 = 2 points
- Honor Roll Sponsor at Institute 2019 = 1 point
Welcome! If you are exhibiting for the first time, thank you for joining the NAVC family! You will start earning NAVC Partner Points immediately.
If you have been part of a merger or acquisition, you may use the accumulated points from either company, but not both companies combined. Those companies that exhibit with the NAVC that are owned by one company can choose to be ranked as a “family” and can combine points. Additional points may be provided at the discretion of NAVC.
Questions? Contact us!
We look forward to working with you! Let us know how we can help.
Email us at Expo@NAVC.com or give us a call at +1.352.375.5672 for assistance.