NAVC Industry Partner – Points System
Here’s all of the information you need to know about the NAVC Partner Points Program which you will need to know before signing up for your booth space for VMX 2019. If you have any additional questions, please contact us!
The NAVC Partner Points program was created and introduced in 2015, in preparation for our move to the Orange County Convention Center for Conference 2017.
The points earned by our exhibitors and industry partners each year are used to determined a ranking system, which we use to assign booth selection appointments. Through the years, our program has continued to evolve and we are excited to introduce some exciting changes to the program for 2018!
The NAVC Partner Points program will continue to be used to determine booth selection rankings but also to reward our loyal exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers for your support to the North American Veterinary Community, year-round. All Partner Points earned will be totaled, which will determine your company’s overall ranking.
There are seven NAVC Partnership Levels, based on year-round sponsorship and advertising investments with the NAVC. Point accrual is based on these levels as follows:
- NEW – Diamond Plus: $800K+
- Diamond: $650,000 – 799,999
- Platinum: $500,000 – 649,999
- Gold: $350,000 – 499,999
- Silver: $200,000 – 349,999
- Bronze: $50,000 – 199,999
- NEW – Copper: $20,000 – 49,999
The NAVC Partnership Levels, which will be recognized at VMX 2019, are determined by sponsorship investments from June 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018, and will be part of what determines your ranking for VMX 2019 booth selection appointments.
There are also additional ways to help you earn points and achieve your strategic goals and objectives.
1) VMX Expo (Booth Space, Payment, and History) Points
- For every 10 x 10 expo space at VMX = 1 point
- Top 20 ranked Industry Partner pays 100% of VMX 2019 booth space by December 31, 2017 = 2 points
- 100% of VMX 2019 booth space paid by May 31, 2018 (must be paying customer and per IP, not per booth) = 2 points
- *Excludes those paying December 31, 2017
- Every year Industry Partner has exhibited at NAVC Conference/VMX since 2000 (accrues) = 1 point
- Every year Industry Partner has exhibited at the NAVC Institute since 2008 (Accrues) = 1 point
2) Partnership Level Points
NAVC Partnership Levels and Points Earned:
- NEW – Diamond Plus: $800K+ = 15 points
- Diamond: $650,000 – 799,999 = 10 points
- Platinum: $500,000 – 649,999 = 8 points
- Gold: $350,000 – 499,999 = 6 points
- Silver: $200,000 – 349,999 = 4 points
- Bronze: $50,000 – 199,999 = 2 points
- NEW – Copper: $20,000 – 49,999 = 1 point
The following $ spend determines your company’s Partnership Level:
- Sponsorship Spend (VMX, Institute, other yearly programs)
- Affiliate F&B Spend (at any NAVC program)
- NEW! Advertising Spend
- VetFolio Sponsorship Spend
- Veterinary Innovation Council Sponsorship Spend
- NEW! Publishing Spend
3) Bonus / Incentive Points
- NEW! Advertising Bonus Points – 1 point for spending at least $10,000 with the NAVC Sponsorships Team (includes Program ads, Preview Guide ads, Signage, Newspaper ads, NAVC.com ads, and Spark!)
- NEW! Industry Partner pays 100% of VMX 2018 Sponsorship Invoice by 11.1.17 = 2 points
- NEW! Publishing Bonus Points:
(must be at a minimum $10,000 yearly spend per journal to count)
- 1 out of 4 journals = 1 point
- 2 out of 4 journals = 2 points
- 3 out of 4 journals = 3 points
- 4 out of 4 journals = 4 points
- Institute 2018 Core Course Sponsor = 5 points
- Institute 2018 Course Supporter = 3 points
- 100% of NAVC Institute 2018 exhibit space paid and/or Core Course Sponsorship paid by September 17, 2017 = 1 point
- Hands On Lab Sponsorships:
- NEW! Benefactor at VMX 2018 = 3 points
- Major at VMX 2018 = 2 points
- Valued at VMX 2018 = 1 point
- NEW! Benefactor at Institute 2018 = 3 points
- Major at Institute 2018 = 2 points
- Valued at Institute 2018= 1 point
What’s NEW for this year’s program?
NEW – Advertising spend will count!
NEW – Advertising dollars will earn bonus points
NEW – Publishing spend will count!
NEW – Publishing dollars will earn bonus points
NEW – 2 additional Partner Levels
NEW – More points for Partner Level Sponsors
NEW – Sponsorship Invoice Early Pay Incentives
NEW – Benefactor HOL sponsor level added
In a nutshell… MORE rewards for more of our loyal partners!
Welcome! If you are exhibiting for the first time during VMX 2018, thank you for joining the NAVC family! You will start earning NAVC Partner Points immediately.
If you have been part of a merger or acquisition, you may use the accumulated points from either company, but not both companies combined. Those companies that exhibit with the NAVC that are owned by one company can choose to be ranked as a “family” and can combine points.
In November 2017, the Top 20 Industry Partners will be set up with appointments to pick their booth space. In February and March 2018, the remaining 2017 exhibitors will receive an invitation based on “points” to pick booth space on-line by appointment. New prospective exhibitors for 2019 will receive an invitation to apply beginning April 2018.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the NAVC Institute please contact us so that you can take advantage of the extra points and high level of exposure you can receive during this very popular five day intensive hands on laboratory setting. Booth pick for this function is based on “First Right of Refusal” but points gained assist with your booth pick for the NAVC Conference.
We look forward to working with you! Let us know how we can help.
Questions? Contact us!
- Manolita Moore, Vice President of Exhibit Sales and Operations (email@example.com)
- Whitney Brockman, Vice President of Sponsorships and Industry Partner Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rick Boggess, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, NAVC Publications (email@example.com)
Your NAVC Strategic Account Manager: