NAVC Partner Points Program
The NAVC Partner Points program was created and introduced in 2015, in preparation for our move to the Orange County Convention Center for Conference 2017.
The points earned by our exhibitors and industry partners each year are used to determined a ranking system, which we use to assign booth selection appointments. Through the years, our program has continued to evolve and we are excited to introduce some exciting changes to the program for the upcoming year.
The NAVC Partner Points program will continue to be used to determine booth selection rankings but also to reward our loyal exhibitors, sponsors and advertisers for your support to the North American Veterinary Community, year-round. All Partner Points earned will be totaled, which will determine your company’s overall ranking.
There are seven NAVC Partnership Levels, based on year-round sponsorship and advertising investments with the NAVC. Point accrual is based on these levels as follows:
- Diamond Plus: $1,500,000+
- Diamond: $800,000 – 1,499,999
- Platinum: $500,000-799,999
- Gold: $250,000-499,999
- Silver: $175,000 – 249,999
- Bronze: $50,000 – 174,999
- Copper: $20,000 – 49,999
The NAVC Partnership Levels, which will be recognized at VMX 2020, are determined by sponsorship investments from October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019, and will be part of what determines your ranking for VMX 2020 booth selection appointments.
There are also additional ways to help you earn points and achieve your strategic goals and objectives.
1) VMX Expo (Booth Space, Payment and History) Points
- For every 10 x 10 expo space at VMX = 1 point
- Top 20 ranked Industry Partner pays 100% of VMX 2020 booth space by December 31, 2018 = 2 points
- 100% of VMX 2020 booth space paid by May 31, 2019 (must be paying customer and per IP, not per booth) = 2 points
- *Excludes those paying December 31, 2018
- Every year Industry Partner has exhibited at NAVC Conference/VMX since 2000 (accrues) = 1 point
- Every year Industry Partner has exhibited at the NAVC Institute since 2008 (accrues) = 1 point
2) Partnership Level Points
NAVC Partnership Levels and Points Earned:
- Diamond Plus: $1,500,000K+ = 15 points
- Diamond: $800,000 – 1,499,999 = 10 points
- Platinum: $500,000 – 799,999 = 8 points
- Gold: $250,000 – 499,999 = 6 points
- Silver: $175,000 – 249,999 = 4 points
- Bronze: $50,000 – 174,999 = 2 points
- Copper: $20,000 – 49,999 = 1 point
The following $ spend determines your company’s Partnership Level:
- Sponsorship & Advertising Spend (includes VMX, Institute, Spark!, Learning Academy, Advertising, Signage)
- Affiliate F&B Spend (at any NAVC program)
- Advertising Spend
- VetFolio Sponsorship Spend
- Veterinary Innovation Council Sponsorship Spend
- Publishing Spend
3) Bonus / Incentive Points
- NEW! Publishing Bonus Points:
- (must be at a minimum $10,000 yearly spend per journal to count)
- 1 out of 4 journals = 1 point
- 2 out of 4 journals = 2 points
- 3 out of 4 journals = 3 points
- 4 out of 4 journals = 4 points
- Institute Core Course Sponsor = 5 points
- Institute Course Supporter = 3 points
- 100% of NAVC Institute exhibit space paid and/or Core Course Sponsorship paid by September 17, 2018 = 1 point
- Hands On Workshop Sponsorships:
- Presidential Honor Sponsor at VMX 2019 = 3 points
- High Honors Sponsor at VMX 2019 = 2 points
- Honor Roll Sponsor at VMX 2019 = 1 point
- Presidential Honor Sponsor at Institute 2019 = 3 points
- High Honors Sponsor at Institute 2019 = 2 points
- Honor Roll Sponsor at Institute 2019 = 1 point
Welcome! If you are exhibiting for the first time during VMX 2018, thank you for joining the NAVC family! You will start earning NAVC Partner Points immediately.
If you have been part of a merger or acquisition, you may use the accumulated points from either company, but not both companies combined. Those companies that exhibit with the NAVC that are owned by one company can choose to be ranked as a “family” and can combine points.
In October 2018, the VMX 2018 exhibitors will receive notification of their total points and rank that will be used to set up appointments to pick booth space for VMX 2020.
In November 2018, the Top 20 Industry Partners will be set up with appointments to pick their booth space. In February and March 2019, the remaining 2018 exhibitors will receive an invitation based on “points” to pick booth space on-line by appointment. New prospective exhibitors for 2020 will receive an invitation to apply beginning April 2019.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the NAVC Institute please contact us so that you can take advantage of the extra points and high level of exposure you can receive during this very popular five day intensive hands on workshop setting. Booth pick for this function is based on “First Right of Refusal” but points gained assist with your booth pick for VMX.
We look forward to working with you! Let us know how we can help.
Questions? Contact us!
- Email us at Expo@NAVC.com or give us a call at +1.352.375.5672 for assistance.