Cowgirl CE Retreats is happy to announce our next event at the spectacular Tanque Verde Ranch in Tucson, Arizona.
If you are passionate about learning the latest in veterinary medicine and surgery AND living life to its fullest then we hope you will join us. Our goal is to provide exceptional continuing education along with opportunities to network and recharge in a small group setting.
The ranch has been in operation since 1868 and sits adjacent to the beautiful mountains of Saguaro National Park. It features a robust horseback riding program, miles of hiking, pool, spa, archery, mountain biking, campfire cookouts under the stars and more.
This event is SOLD OUT. Email us at [email protected] to join the waitlist and/or to be notified if a second event is added.
Organizers and Speakers
• Piper Norton, DVM, DACVIM-LA
• Meredyth Jones, DVM, MS, DACVIM-LA
• Christine Navarre, DVM, MS, DACVIM-LA
• Equine and food animal medicine and surgery
• Fluid therapy
• Field anesthesia
• Parasite control
• Staying safe
• Staying legal
• Cool cases
• Practice tips
The registration cost of $400 includes 10 hours of RACE-approved CE, access to closed Facebook group for event alumni and an event t-shirt. This event is SOLD OUT. Email us at [email protected] to join the waitlist and/or to be notified if a second event is added.
Non-refundable. To secure rooms and lock in a price the organizers guarantee to pay for rooms even if they are not filled. We will only refund registration if the entire event is cancelled or we can fill your spot (our last event had a wait list).
All-inclusive Ranch Rates
• Single occupancy: $330 per night
• Double occupancy: $485 per night (if you would like to be paired with a roommate email [email protected])
• Includes accommodations, three meals per day and all regularly scheduled ranch activities (see ranch website for accommodations and activities) and internet. Spa services, alcohol purchases, taxes and gratuities are not included.
• Rates are available three days pre- and post-conference based on availability.
• One night deposit is required to be paid to the ranch at the time of your registration.
• Final balance of room and tax is due November 11, 2021.
• You must cancel at least 30 days prior to the event of forfeit the room deposit.
• Tucson airport is approximately a 40-minute drive from the ranch. The ranch has offered our group a discounted transfer fee of $25 + tax one way.
Email [email protected] for more information.