We have added many health and safety measures for VMX 2021 that adhere to strict safety protocols and guidelines from the CDC and federal agencies including social distancing, cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting, controlling entrances and promoting onsite health reminders. Should facial coverings be recommended by the CDC at the time of the event, masks will be required. Based on health recommendations, we will also adjust capacities and reduce occupancies for your safety.
The Orange County Convention Center has earned GBAC STAR accreditation – meaning that the OCCC follows strict protocols to ensure surfaces are sanitized and the risk of COVID-19 spread is minimized.
Additionally, the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) has collaborated with Visit Orlando and premier healthcare system, Orlando Health, to launch a new program that will provide added reassurance for health and safety. The medical concierge program is among the first of its kind in the country, and will provide VMX attendees with personalized medical support.
Available services include:
- Direct access to personal protective equipment (PPE) for attendees.
- 24/7 medical concierge through Orlando Health’s virtual visit to allow attendees to connect with a physician from their phone, tablet or computer for any individual question or concern during their event.
- On-site medical experts and availability of testing for coronavirus.
- Customized medical plan guidance with medical professionals to review, provide guidance and answer questions regarding event plans.
- Medical advisory services to the event’s host hotels, transportation vendors and other partners which provides businesses with clear guidance, videos and PDFs on best safety practices.
Read more about our commitment to safety.