We want to make sure your event experience is a great success.
With more than 1,200 CE credit hours to select from, an attendee can attain as many as 41.5 hours of CE by taking advantage of the full slate of scheduled sessions in the course of the five-day conference.
Yes, we do. We welcome over 650 different companies selling everything from the latest surgical equipment to custom website packages to animal themed jewelry.
We offer fun events every evening for all attendees. Check out our Events & Entertainment page for all the details on the upcoming conference, once they’re announced.
Yes! You may purchase up to four (4) Guest Badges for adult family members or friends for $85 (children under 18 do not need a Guest Badge). A Guest Badge allows access to the Expo Hall, evening entertainment and shuttle buses. It does not allow access to scientific sessions. We also offer a fun child care option as well as a number of Family Tours, plus discounted tickets to Disney and Universal Theme parks and other Orlando area attractions. Check out our Events & Entertainment as well as our Tours page for all of the details. See all our Family services and information.
VMX 2018 Attendance: 17,838 TOTAL
- 7,118 Veterinarians
- 1,901 Veterinary Nurses & Technicians
- 691 Practice Managers
- 840 Support Staff
- 548 Veterinary & Veterinary Technician Students
- 5,014 Exhibitors
- 1,702 Family Members & Guests
- 24 Media Representatives
VMX 2018 hailed attendees from more than 80 different countries.
We negotiate rates with several area hotels in addition to the three host hotels. Specific rates and locations can be found here.
We welcome the entire Veterinary Healthcare Team including Veterinarians, Technicians, Practice Managers, Support Staff (Receptionists, Office assistants, etc), Veterinary and Technician Students, members of the Veterinary Industry and more.
There are five days of CE programming (Saturday – Wednesday). The Expo Hall is open for four days (Sunday – Wednesday).
The VMX Conference offers lectures, Hands-on Labs, Rounds and Meet the Professor Luncheons in many different topics including:
- Emergency Medical and Critical Care
- Veterinary Forensics
- Canine Sports Medicine
- Surgery (Soft Tissue, Orthopedics)
- Animal Welfare
- Small Animal Medicine
- Acupuncture/Holistic Medicine
- Practice Management
- Exotics (Aquatic Medicine, Reptiles, Exotic Companion Mammals)
- Food Animal (Beef, Swine)
- Veterinary Technician Programs
- Hospital Design
- Customer Service
VMX registration includes Scientific Sessions, Expo Hall access, daily lunch service, shuttle bus service and evening entertainment. Hands-on Labs, Rounds, Meet the Professor Luncheons and Behind the Scenes Tours require an additional fee.
The price varies depending on when you register and what category you fit into (Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician, Support Staff, Student, etc.). Our Early Registration price ends on October 16 at midnight, and there is another price increase on December 15. Full VMX registration costs will be posted here, once they are announced.
Check out our Proceedings page.
Click here to learn more about becoming a VMX exhibitor.
Each’s company’s manager will be provided a link to register all personnel staff the first part of October.
All exhibits must be completed and fully operational by 5:00 PM on Saturday, February 3, 2018. Security personnel will be verifying wrist bands (distributed at the entrances of the Expo Hall and at registration) during set up hours.
- Friday, February 2: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday, February 3: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday, February 2: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, February 3: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday, February 4: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday, February 5: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 6: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 7: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday, February 4: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday, February 5: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 6: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 7: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Morning Coffee Break*: 9:15 – 9:55 AM
- Lunch: 11:45 AM – 1:45 PM
- Afternoon Break: 3:35 – 3:55 PM
- Lunch: 11:00 AM – 1:45 PM
- Continental Breakfast: 8:00 – 9:00 AM (Exhibitor Lounge)
- Afternoon Refreshments: 2:30 – 3:30 PM
- Copies of the VMX Official Program Guide are handed out as exhibitors pick up their badges and a supply is placed at the booth prior to opening. Each noncommercial and regular booth receives two copies and island booths receive five.
- Listing on NAVC.com and in the VMX Mobile App.
- Admission to the Scientific Sessions (excluding Hands-on Labs and other additional-fee sessions). This applies to holders of allotted badges as well as those purchased at full price (not for guest badges). Guests cannot acquire CE credits, attend sessions or work booth.
- 24-hour Expo Hall perimeter security during exhibit days.
- One 44″ x 7″ identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Opportunities for increased visibility through sponsorship, advertisements and marketing.
- Admission to evening social events.
- Access to Exhibitor Lounge (includes continental breakfast (8:00 – 9:00 AM) and afternoon refreshments (2:30 – 3:30 PM).
- Commercial booths are provided four allotted badges for first 100 sq. ft. and three additional badges for each additional 100 sq. ft. Noncommercial booths are provide two allotted badges per tabletop.
- Lunch is included on non-discounted exhibitor badges for each expo day (Sunday through Wednesday).
- Commercial booths are provided a free lead retrieval. Noncommercial booths may purchase a lead retrieval at a discounted price.
- Commercial and noncommercial booths are provided an 8′ high back drape and 3′ high side drapes.
- Noncommercial booths are provided one skirted table (2’x6′) with name banner, two chairs, carpet and waste basket but no electrical.
Allotted badges have full CE credit available. Preregistration and prepayment are required for a Hands-on Laboratory or any session with additional fees.
WBrockman@NAVC.com | P: +1.336.944.2363
JLaws@NAVC.com | P: +1.336.420.5428
KZillioux@NAVC.com | P: +1.706.429.3457