Experience the VMX Expo Hall: 700+ companies, educational CE sessions and hundreds of innovative products and services
Join us for an exhilarating expo experience featuring 700+ exhibiting companies, with innovative and state-of-the art products and services, attendee activities and educational sessions with CE – all inside the VMX Expo Hall. You’ll see more than ever this year with our new offerings and golf cart transportation for your convenience!
- Browse 700+ exhibiting companies’ booths representing the U.S., Canada, Germany, China and many other countries including 50+ not-for-profit exhibits, and stock up on products, prizes, information and giveaways
- Explore 20+ veterinary startup companies inside the VMX Discovery Zone
- Shop for pet-related products suitable for resale in your practice at the Pet Retail MarketPlace
- Get extra learning opportunities inside the Expo Hall at the NAVC Central Learning Theater and VMX Discovery Learning Theater
- Visit the Practice of the Future and enhance your Imaging Technology skills today
- Enjoy Pilates with Puppies (sponsored by Nexderma), Yoga, Zumba, meditations and massage services, get Rabies Testing and participate in health-related CE sessions at the Health & Wellbeing Center
- Relax and pet cats at the popular Cat Nap Café (sponsored by Kindred Bio), read a good book on a park bench or play life-size games with friends at the new VMX Park and recharge and refuel at one of four lounges with mobile charging stations
- Have a shot at winning $10,000 or other prizes with the VMX Expo Passport Program
Check out the exhibitors who will be in the Expo Hall this year.2019 Exhibitors
Expo Hall Hours
|Sunday, January 20||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Monday, January 21||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Tuesday, January 22||9:00 AM||5:30 PM|
|Wednesday, January 23||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
Location: OCCC, South Hall A&B
VMX Discovery Zone
Add the VMX Discovery Zone to the top of your list of places to visit within the Expo Hall. Located in the middle of the Expo Hall, the area will feature innovative and cutting-edge services, including:
- Startup Circle – featuring the most innovative and revolutionary companies in the industry
- VMX Discovery Learning Theater – where sponsored sessions featuring industry trends will be presented
- Practice of the Future Imaging Technology Program
Stop by throughout the week to relax and take a break in the redesigned NAVC Central featuring: networking and relaxation lounges; NAVC Spark! TV Studio where you can watch LIVE recordings of the latest veterinary news and earn additional CE by attending 45-minute sessions in the NAVC Central Learning Theater.
Health & Wellbeing Center
The popular Health & Wellbeing Center is back with new features to encourage you to take better care of YOU. Stop by for scheduled sessions on embracing diversity in the workplace, mental and professional health, and rabies titer testing and biochemical assays.
Rabies Titer Testing & Biochemical Assays
Expo Hall, Booth #1285
Provided by Kansas State University’s Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory staff offers VMX attendees rabies titer testing as well as general biochemical assays, Sunday through Wednesday. Visit booth #1285 to schedule your appointment.
Get around quicker with new transportation options in the Expo Hall. Hop on a golf cart to get from one side to the other in record time!
Enjoy more organized, more spread out and more expedient lunch services at the improved and expanded VMX Deli area.
Want to plan ahead for your trip to the Expo Hall? Check out our growing list of exhibitors.Exhibitor List
Share on Social
Click the buttons below to share directly to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.