Attention Veterinary Startups: Apply Now for the VMX 2023 Startup Circle & Pet Pitch Competition
Now accepting applications!
Since 2018, the VMX Startup Circle gives new and innovative companies the opportunity to introduce their products, services and solutions to veterinary professionals and decision-makers. VMX is proud to give early-stage veterinary startups a platform to showcase their companies.
We welcome and encourage interest from veterinary startup companies to apply. Space is limited to only 20 companies. First-come, first-served.
Finalists will be announced in early fall.
If selected, the Startup Circle participants will receive the following:
- Ability to participate in the VMX Startup Circle and as an exhibitor at a discounted rate
- Furnished exhibit space (excludes electrical and Internet)
- Small virtual booth inside VMX Virtual Expo
- Two (2) complimentary badges
- Inclusion in Exhibitor Directory listing in various media as determined by NAVC
- Additional promotions as determined by NAVC
- Eligibility to participate in the Pet Pitch Competition
6th Annual VMX Pet Pitch Competition
Don’t miss the 6th Annual Pet Pitch Competition happening inside the Expo Hall where 5 startup companies compete and pitch their ideas to the veterinary Shark Tank experts. Finalists include: #MentorVet, #Milo, #Moichor, Inc., #VetSnap, and Vetted Pet Health.
If selected in the Startup Circle, all companies will be eligible to participate in the Pet Pitch Competition.
NAVC will select the top 5 candidates who will represent the Pet Pitch Competition and these finalists will be announced on or before December 1.
- All participants get an opportunity to network with leaders in the pet care industry
- The Pet Project competition focuses on high-impact ideas to improve veterinary care
- Entrepreneurs are invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of experts, who will then award cash prizes to the winning idea
- Each finalist also receives mentorship, networking, and critical feedback to help accelerate their idea into a thriving business
- All VMX registrants are encouraged to come and hear the Pet Project finalists pitch their projects
Previous winners include:
The winner receives a cash prize (no strings attached) and/or non-monetary prize. The prizes vary each year depending on the sponsors. The prize for VMX 2023 is to be determined. Previous years’ cash prizes ranged from $5,000-$15,000, plus additional brand exposure and recognition.
Since 2018, through the generous contributions from various organizations, such as Whistle, Petcoach, Leap, a division of Mars Petcare, Elanco and Petco, NAVC has awarded more than $100,000 to nearly 10 veterinary startups, with no string attached cash prizes.
Contact your Exhibit Sales Team at Expo@NAVC.com or +1.352.244.3733