Sorry, The Application Period for the VMX 2023 Startup Circle & Pet Pitch Competition Has Closed!
Since 2018, the VMX Startup Circle gives new and innovative companies the opportunity to introduce their products, services and solutions to veterinary professionals and decision-makers. VMX is proud to give early-stage veterinary startups a platform to showcase their companies.
Finalists will be announced in early fall.
Sunday, January 15, 2023
4:45 – 6:00 PM
VMX Central Learning Theater – Booth 2326
Orange County Convention Center,
Orlando, FL [/su_column][/su_row][/su_note]
If selected, the Startup Circle participants will receive the following:
- Ability to participate in the VMX Startup Circle and as an exhibitor at a discounted rate
- Furnished exhibit space (excludes electrical and Internet)
- Small virtual booth inside VMX Virtual Expo
- Two (2) complimentary badges
- Inclusion in Exhibitor Directory listing in various media as determined by NAVC
- Additional promotions as determined by NAVC
- Eligibility to participate in the Pet Pitch Competition
6th Annual VMX Pet Pitch Competition
Don’t miss the 6th Annual Pet Pitch Competition happening inside the Expo Hall where 5 startup companies compete and pitch their ideas to the veterinary Shark Tank experts. Finalists include: #MentorVet, #Milo, #Moichor, Inc., #VetSnap, and Vetted Pet Health.
If selected in the Startup Circle, all companies will be eligible to participate in the Pet Pitch Competition.
NAVC will select the top 5 candidates who will represent the Pet Pitch Competition and these finalists will be announced on or before December 1.
- All participants get an opportunity to network with leaders in the pet care industry
- The Pet Project competition focuses on high-impact ideas to improve veterinary care
- Entrepreneurs are invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of experts, who will then award cash prizes to the winning idea
- Each finalist also receives mentorship, networking, and critical feedback to help accelerate their idea into a thriving business
- All VMX registrants are encouraged to come and hear the Pet Project finalists pitch their projects
Previous winners include:
The winner receives a cash prize (no strings attached) and/or non-monetary prize. The prizes vary each year depending on the sponsors. The prize for VMX 2023 is to be determined. Previous years’ cash prizes ranged from $5,000-$15,000, plus additional brand exposure and recognition.
Since 2018, through the generous contributions from various organizations, such as Whistle, Petcoach, Leap, a division of Mars Petcare, Elanco and Petco, NAVC has awarded more than $100,000 to nearly 10 veterinary startups, with no string attached cash prizes.
Contact your Exhibit Sales Team at Expo@NAVC.com or +1.352.244.3733