You are committed to supporting your patients and improving their wellbeing and quality of life every day.
At VMX: Veterinary Meeting & Expo, you’ll find programs and events designed to support YOU – making you more inspired, more fulfilled and more highly skilled and knowledgeable in the topics you care most about.
Veterinarians at VMX choose from 1,200+ CE hours in all ranges of topics and learning styles, including standard didactic lectures, roundtable discussions, meet the professor luncheons and hands-on workshops. Plus, your veterinary teams can attend tracks specific to their roles as well as any veterinary-focused sessions they choose. Not to mention, there’s some incredible entertainment sprinkled in!
What’s New or Noteworthy at VMX 2020?
- Special guests for the 2020 event include presenters Temple Grandin, Veterinary Psychologist Nadine Hamilton and entertainers, Jake Owen, Terry Crews and Howie Mandel.
- New personal development and wellness tracks focusing on YOU and your wellbeing.
- On-site Fear Free Certified® workshop
- More One Health sessions focus on global problems that impact all of us – humans, animals and the environment!
- An expanded Wildlife program including cutting-edge rehabilitative and conservation medicine sessions
Interested in Leadership or Education Training?
VMX is bringing back “Learning & Leading” for Industry Veterinarians and those in instructional or leadership positions. Develop more impactful presentations, become a more emotionally intelligent leader and practice interactive techniques to enhance learning in this program!
Inside the Industry’s Largest Veterinary Marketplace
Browse 700+ exhibiting companies, including 20+ veterinary startups at the VMX Expo Hall. Shop for products and catch some extra learning at the Learning Theaters. You’ll also find lots of swag and chances to win prizes, too!
Enhance your learning by adding a Hands-on Workshop, Round, Meet the Professor Luncheon or the Hospital Design program to your VMX registration. These add-ons are selling out at record pace, this year, so reserve them early to save your spot!
- Basic Cytology / Advanced Cytology
- Advanced Proficiency Dental
- Canine Flexible GI Endoscopy
- Clinical Application & Tips for Neurological Exam in the Dog
- Common Feline Surgery Procedures
- Fear Free Certification & Hands-on Workshop
- Feline Osteoarthritis Examination
- Laparoscopic Spay and Abdominal Exploratory
- Oncologic and Reconstructive Surgery for the Small Animal Patient
- Ophthalmic Surgery: Conjunctiva and Cornea
- Tinkering with Anesthetic Machines 101
- Treating the Traumatized Turtle: Advances in Wound Management and Fracture Repair
- Feline Injection Site Sarcomas: Current Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Diagnostic Assay Buffet: How to Avoid Indigestion
- Patella Luxation: Surgical Case Selection and Technique Tips
- Anesthesia Ventilators 101
- Beyond Aspirin: Advances in Anticoagulant Therapy
- The Business of Dentistry: The Synergy of Quality and Profitability
- Feline Soft Tissue Surgery: Ask me anything
- Practical Understanding of T Helper Cell Responses in Infectious Disease and New Therapeutics
- The C.O.R.E. Dental Procedure
- How to Prepare your Exotic Animal Practice for the Future
- The Digital Practice Playbook: Key Steps, Adoption of Digital Health Solutions and Transform Veterinary Practice
- Supervisors Workshop: Surviving Middle Management
- Evidence-Based Coping Strategies
- Recruitment Strategies
- There Isn’t a Panic Button: Improve Your Practice’s Emergency Response
*Additional fees apply. Preregistration required.