You work hard every day to improve patient care and business performance, support your veterinary team and enhance your customers’ and patients’ experience at your practice.
VMX: Veterinary Meeting & Expo is the world’s leading veterinary event where you’ll find programs designed to support YOU. You will be inspired with new ways to manage your busy practice, create a great work environment for your team and ensure the best medical care for your patients.
At VMX, you’ll access Practice Management-specific tracks as well as all Veterinary and Veterinary Nurse/Technician tracks offered at the conference – more than 1,200 hours of CE!
*Not including paid add-on workshops, rounds and luncheons identified as veterinary-specific.
What’s New or Noteworthy at VMX 2020?
- Special guests for the 2020 event include presenters Temple Grandin, Veterinary Psychologist Nadine Hamilton and entertainers, Jake Owen, Terry Crews and Howie Mandel.
- New personal development and wellness tracks focusing on YOU and your wellbeing.
- On-site Fear Free Certified® workshop
- Medical Ethics Track covering ethical issues and dilemmas and providing practical advice
Back by Popular Demand
- Fast and Furious: Hot Topic Tips in Practice Management
- Trends for 2020 Case Studies Integrated Medicine and Management Track
- Small Group Interactive Rounds
Inside the Industry’s Largest Veterinary Marketplace
Browse 700+ exhibiting companies, including 20+ veterinary startups at the VMX Expo Hall. Shop for products and catch some extra learning at the Learning Theaters. You’ll also find lots of swag and chances to win prizes, too!
Enhance your learning by adding a Hands-on Workshop, Round, Meet the Professor Luncheon or the Hospital Design program to your VMX registration. These add-ons are selling out at record pace, this year, so reserve them early to save your spot!
- Fear Free Certification & Hands-on Workshop
- “Puppy Preschool” – Your Most Important Behavior Service
- The Business of Dentistry: The Synergy of Quality and Profitability
- Creating Self Care Plans for the Busy Professional
- How to Prepare your Exotic Animal Practice for the Future
- Become a Manager That Stands Out: Tackling the Necessary Talent and Tools Required
- Communication in the Exam Room..Getting the Client to YES
- Budgeting for Profit
- The Digital Practice Playbook: Key Steps, Adoption of Digital Health Solutions and Transform Veterinary Practice
- Supervisors Workshop: Surviving Middle Management
- Evidence-Based Coping Strategies
- Next Level Marketing: New Ways and tools to Set Yourself Apart from the Competition
- Creating In-House Career Paths: Fostering a Team Culture of Learning
- Recruitment Strategies
- There Isn’t a Panic Button: Improve Your Practice’s Emergency Response
- Your Plan in Beating Compassion Fatigue and Burnout
*Additional fees apply. Preregistration required.