The highly anticipated NAVC Institute kicked off this past weekend in Orlando.
What can our attendees expect at the NAVC Institute?
- Immersion learning: Focus your full attention on mastering valuable skills you’ve always wanted in our multi-day, in-residence and in-depth hands-on approach.
- Intimate setting: Enjoy plenty of one-on-one interaction with your Board-certified course leaders and fellow classmates; you’ll work with the best to achieve expertise.
- Inspiring experiences: Gain practical, real-world instruction to perform advanced procedures you can quickly put into practice for a smart return on your investment.
“The NAVC Institute is my preferred continuing education course to attend. I find a lot of CE courses that are directed towards new graduates, but this is one of the most in-depth CE learning experiences out there. I get a lot more out of it than a typical conference.”
– NAVC Institute Attendee
What all is included in the registration fee?
The all-inclusive course fee includes:
- Registration (exclusive 4-day access to a world-class course)
- Lodging (luxurious one-bedroom suite in a five-star resort)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee breaks and receptions)
- Course notes (reference tools for the course and back at the practice)
- 32 CE credit hours (earn credits in a highly relevant skill you’ve always wanted)
- Special Exhibit Hall access (see the latest tools and get special offers)
- A FREE transferable registration to the VMX (worth $700)
- A FREE individual VetFolio annual subscription (worth $300)
- A FREE annual Today’s Veterinary Business print + digital subscription*
- A FREE annual Today’s Veterinary Nurse print + digital subscription*
- A FREE annual Today’s Veterinary Practice print + digital subscription*
- Opportunity to participate in a passport program in the exhibit hall and win great prizes