Strategic Leadership for Veterinary Practice Managers
May 20-21, 2024 | 16 CE credit hours (RACE approved)
This course is tailored to veterinary practice managers and owners who seek to further enhance their leadership and management skills. It focuses on the fundamentals of strategic leadership, emphasizing vision, values, culture, and strategic planning. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on workshop activities, participants will be immersed in the knowledge and techniques necessary for driving their practices towards long-term success and sustainability.
Participants will depart with a renewed sense of purpose, actionable strategies, and a comprehensive strategic plan draft, ready tobe implemented in their practices. With a focus on building sustainable practices for the future, this course promises to be an invaluable investment in the long-term success of your veterinary practice.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Define and Distinguish between purpose, mission, and values for their veterinary practice and how each drives business and clinical success.
2. Understand and Cultivate an impactful organizational culture rooted in well- defined values, ensuring alignment among staff and fostering a conducive working environment.
3. Identify and Deploy effective strategies that not only support the mission of the practice but also ensure optimal service delivery and client satisfaction.
4. Design and Implement strategic plans that steer the practice away from mediocrity, ensuring continuous improvement, innovation, and growth.
5. Recognize the Imperative of building sustainable veterinary practices and learn the tools and techniques to ensure a future-ready approach.
Who Should Attend
Anyone currently in or interested in a leadership role.
Eric D. Garcia
When it comes to helping veterinary practices streamline their technology and attract and retain clients, Eric Garcia has a proven track record of educating the industry and producing results.
Eric is an internationally recognized IT and Digital Strategist working exclusively within the field of veterinary medicine. Garcia’s work has been recognized throughout the industry.
Eric was voted VMX 2020 Speaker of the Year by conference attendees. He speaks regularly at conferences all throughout the world.
- Dave Nicol, DVM, MRCVS
- Monica Dixon Perry, CVPM
Recommended Pre Work
1. Listen to episodes 79-82 of the Veterinary Business Success Show
2. Read: Jim Collins Beyond Entrepreneurship if possible. Minimally listen to the blinkist version here.
3. Review and bring your existing Vision Statement AS IT IS! Do not edit, there will be no shaming, just exploration and development!