Get the Certification. Gain the Advantage.
Brought to you by HABRI and the NAVC.
There’s no question that today’s pet owners are very different from pet owners just a few years ago – just look at the explosion in pet products and services being marketed to pet owners these days, everything from doggy daycare and pet strollers to video games for cats and TV stations for dogs. The next thing pet parents are going to be looking for is a veterinarian that can prove they understand and support the relationship they have with their pet.
Those that complete the course will earn an official Human-Animal Bond Certification from HABRI and the NAVC.
To earn the Human-Animal Bond Certification, candidates:
- Must be a veterinarian, technician/nurse, practice manager, hospital employee with a minimum of two years experience
- Complete the work-at-your-own pace course
- Pass the Human-Animal Bond Certification exam
Certified Human-Animal Bond practitioners will receive:
- 22 hours of RACE approved CE
- A certificate to display in your practice and online
- Exclusive Human-Animal Bond Certification marketing tools and materials to help you attract new pet owners to your practice via social media and online
Interested in receiving the Human-Animal Bond Certification? Get started today, or sign up below to join our list and learn more.
To qualify for a practice certification, at least 50% of full-time staff must be certified. When your practice is certified, you not only receive discounted individual certification pricing, but you also qualify for a complimentary toolkit of promotional materials that will help you promote your new certification to your clients.
- Level 1: 1-3 candidates – $299 per person
- Level 2: 4-12 candidates – $189 per person
- Level 3: 13-20 candidates – $149 per person
- Interested in certifying more than 21 candidates or have multiple clinic locations? Please email us at LearningAcademy@NAVC.com for special pricing.
AVMA Members receive a 20% discount on Level 1 pricing.
Promote Your Certification
Once you become Human-Animal Bond certified, you’ll want to promote your new certification to your clients. A sampling of the toolkit pieces you’ll have access to is outlined below and the visual showcases a few of these materials.
- Congratulatory Letter – emailed upon certification completion
- Certificate of Completion – emailed upon certification completion
- Digital Downloads Link – This link will provide a multitude of files you can print on your own, including:
Advertisements – 8.5 x 11
Flyers – 8.5 x 5.5
Posters – 11 x 17
Business Card Designs – customizable
Social Media Graphics
Email Signatures – customizable
This kit includes everything from the above Veterinary Toolkit in addition to:
- Certificate of Completion (2 included, printed)
- Door Cling (2 included)
- Buttons for the Staff (10 included)
- General Print Flyers (25 included, printed)
- Pens (10 included)
- Additional Digital Materials
- Video for Clinic Lobby
- PowerPoint Promotional Slide Deck
- Additional Options You May Purchase
- Customized Scrubs
- Additional Pens
- Additional Buttons
- Clinic Floor Cling
Thank you to our Partners & Sponsors
Founding Educational Sponsor