Help animals, help their humans, and grow your practice.
Brought to you by HABRI and the NAVC.
Today’s pet parents are greatly different from those of the past. Owners now consider their pets more as children and this can be seen in the many products and services that have popped up to meet their needs like doggy daycares and pet strollers. Just as with a human child, the bond between a fur baby and their owner is important to the health and wellbeing of both.
The NAVC Human-Animal Bond Certification prepares veterinarians and animal care staff to meet the bonding needs of both pets and their owners. The program delivers a thorough evaluation of the science, communication, community engagement, animal welfare and wellness, and medical care needed to create and maintain a positive human-animal bond.
Certified Human-Animal Bond practitioners will receive:
- 22 hours of RACE approved CE
- A printable certificate to display in your practice and online
- Exclusive Human-Animal Bond Certification marketing tools and materials to help you attract new pet owners to your practice via social media and online
Interested in receiving the Human-Animal Bond Certification? Get started today, or sign up below to join our list and learn more.Get Certified
- Learn the science behind the human-animal bond and how to maximize the mutually beneficial relationship between animals and people to improve the lives of pets and their owners.
- Explore the benefits of the human-animal bond for both animals and people, including its significance to veterinary medicine and the positive impact it can have on animal health.
- Gain the practical knowledge necessary to build and maintain positive bonds that are influenced by the emotional, physical, and psychological interactions of animals and people.
- Discover how to communicate the importance of the human-animal bond to clients in order to help your patients and your practice thrive.
- Receive access to professional marketing materials to promote your new certification to clients including a certificate of completion, flyers, posters, social media graphics and an eBlast template.
Find a Certified Practitioner
Why earn your Human-Animal Bond Certification?
- Create positive change – By strengthening the human-animal bond for your clients and their pets, you will create a lasting positive change that can include many of these amazing benefits:
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce risk of cardiovascular disease
- Decrease anxiety and stress
- Support for people with autism
- Emotional support for veterans
- Become a trusted resource – Position yourself and your practice as a reliable and trusted resource by gaining a comprehensive knowledge on the science of the human-animal bond, its benefits to animals and people, and how to build and maintain positive bonds.
- Stay on the cutting-edge – This NAVC professional certification provides you with the most up-to-date and accurate information on the human-animal bond, so you and your practice can stay on the cutting-edge of veterinary medicine.
- Grow your practice – The Human-Animal Bond Certification gives you the expertise needed to offer an additional service to your clients, attract new pet owners, and grow your practice. By earning this certification, you will also receive access to marketing tools and materials to help you grow.
The NAVC Human-Animal Bond Certification program is an online, self-paced training with a final exam for certification. The program is $299 per person and group discounts are available.
This professional certification program offers 22 hours of RACE-approved continuing education.
To qualify for a practice certification, at least 50% of full-time staff must be certified. When your practice is certified, you not only receive discounted individual certification pricing, but you also qualify for a complimentary toolkit of promotional materials that will help you promote your new certification to your clients.
- Level 1: 1-3 candidates – $299 per person
- Level 2: 4-12 candidates – $189 per person
- Level 3: 13-20 candidates – $149 per person
- Interested in certifying more than 21 candidates or have multiple clinic locations? Please email us for special pricing.
AVMA Members receive a 20% discount on Level 1 pricing.
Promote Your Certification
Once you become Human-Animal Bond certified, you’ll want to promote your new certification to your clients. A sampling of the toolkit pieces you’ll have access to is outlined below and the visual showcases a few of these materials.
- Congratulatory Letter – emailed upon certification completion
- Certificate of Completion – emailed upon certification completion
- Digital Downloads Link – This link will provide a multitude of files you can print on your own, including:
Advertisements – 8.5 x 11
Flyers – 8.5 x 5.5
Posters – 11 x 17
Business Card Designs – customizable
Social Media Graphics
Email Signatures – customizable
This kit includes everything from the above Veterinary Toolkit in addition to:
- Certificate of Completion (2 included, printed)
- Door Cling (2 included)
- Buttons for the Staff (10 included)
- General Print Flyers (25 included, printed)
- Pens (10 included)
- Additional Digital Materials
- Video for Clinic Lobby
- PowerPoint Promotional Slide Deck
- Customized Scrubs
- Additional Pens
- Additional Buttons
- Clinic Floor Cling
Human-Animal Bond Certified Companies
Thank you to our Partners & Sponsors
Founding Educational Sponsor