Your business is caring for animals. We can help you improve your business.
Veterinary care is a calling. It’s also a business.
Save 50% off any NAVC Certification* using code NURSESROCK2019.
The passion for helping pets and animals comes naturally. The business acumen to manage and grow a veterinary practice or animal hospital — not so much. That’s why the North American Veterinary Community has developed a professional certification that can help you put your business and your future in focus.
The NAVC Certified Veterinary Business Leader program is a comprehensive examination of the business practices, leadership abilities, strategic thinking and technical skills required for running a successful veterinary practice, animal hospital or clinic. Specifically designed for veterinarians, technicians and nurses, practice managers and other veterinary team members, this one-of-a-kind program prepares you to lead, grow and develop a plan for the long-term success of any veterinary practice.Get Started Today
- Develop your practical knowledge relating directly to the administration and daily operations of running a veterinary office, animal hospital or clinic.
- Improve your essential business competencies in vital areas including: finance, management, human resources, leadership, marketing and the legal realities of providing veterinary care.
- Cultivate your ability to stand out as a leader and innovator within your practice or workplace.
- Expand your perspective and abilities as you learn to see veterinary practice and the business behind it more holistically.
- Gain the skills to define your career as a practice manager, operate an animal hospital or become a leader in your professional community.
Why Become an NAVC Certified Veterinary Business Leader?
- Focus on What Matters — The program hits on all functions of leading a veterinary business.
- Leadership and Management
- Communication and Client Relations
- Human Resources, Staffing and Talent Management
- Technology and Innovation
- Financial Strategies and Budgeting
- Legal Aspects
- Future Trends and Services
- Futureproof Your Business and Career — As an NAVC Certified Veterinary Business Leader you’ll possess the knowledge and expertise to create a lasting practice or career in the constantly changing veterinary environment.
- Set Yourself Apart — Whether you’re looking to build your practice or move to a new one, the skills you develop, and NAVC Certification can help you standout, improving your employability.
- Demonstrate Your Commitment — Everything you learn during the Certified Veterinary Business Leader program can be put into practice immediately in your current role.
The NAVC Certified Veterinary Business Leader program is an online, self-paced training with a final exam for certification. The program is $499 per person and group discounts are available.
This professional certification offers more than 20 hours of continuing education, RACE approval pending.Learn More
*Promotion is in celebration of Veterinary Technician Week and is valid now through October 31, 2019.