The Virtual XP Digital Content Manager is an integral of the Virtual XP Team in supporting the planning, development and execution of all digital content for Virtual XP products. VirtualXP includes Virtual VMX, VetFolio and all other virtual offerings. NAVC’s marketing initiatives encompass NAVC’s own events and products as well as its Industry Services clients, and includes management of all digital channels such as websites, enewsletters and social media.
- Front-end website management for VetFolio including homepage management, page designs and updates and overall scheduling/management of time bound pages and promotions
- Digital media management (day-to-day), including working with Social Media Manager and VetFolio Team to coordinate paid posts, SEO support and maintenance. Social Media chat support as needed.
- Assist as needed with development of social media calendar to include awareness dates, etc
- Assist as needed with day-to-day maintenance of social accounts.
- Assist as needed in research and establishment of relationships with VMAs and other associations
- Assist as needed with marketing team and VirtualXP team to market to these groups
- Manage the metrics & analytics of all virtual programming, including creating dashboard and overseeing Google Analytics.
- eCommunications planning and content curation for monthly newsletters.
- Assist with spokesperson management & development including suggesting possible content topics, video staging support and scheduling.
- Manage recording process for Virtual VMX
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of successful digital content management and production
- Cross-platform media experience including marketing, content planning, and production
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Strong group and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Drive platform and all Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proficiency in design software, including Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud, preferred
Environmental Position Requirements
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Less than 10% Travel
Submit Your ApplicationApply Today
Questions? You can contact Kimberly Chatfield, Human Resources Manager, at [email protected].