The ideal candidate is a social native, content, SEO and SEM strategist and metrics junkie who is always asking, “How can we do this better? How can we be more effective?” They want to be part of a fun, interactive environment and are passionate about the role marketing, digital communications and social media play in NAVC’s success, and the success of its brands.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will be the primary social media strategist and manager for a variety of NAVC-owned social media communities and plan. The Director will also develop and implement successful SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns for NAVC websites, products and services, including its media division. In the social media role, they will develop and execute Content Strategy Plans; oversee the daily management of all assigned social media communities (including posting, monitoring and responding); regularly measure social media engagement and contribute social metrics to the overarching marketing dashboard; strategize, develop and implement social media paid advertising campaigns; and other tasks as needed.
- Manage overall NAVC website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Manage paid search marketing (SEM and PPC) strategy across all NAVC brands
- NAVC-wide digital & social media planning, budgeting, development and scheduling
- Serve as the primary, day-to-day social media strategist and manager for all NAVC-branded communities and other related ones as assigned. This includes interfacing with members of the marketing team, sales team and internal clients regularly to determine needs and develop creative solutions
- Ensure consistent messaging and branding across all social media communities and communicate strategic messages appropriately and effectively among target audiences.
- Ensure all social media content adheres to NAVC and/or client brand standards
- Create and oversee an effective system for appropriate monitoring of NAVC social media communities to ensure proper response timing, issue escalation and customer service
- Assess and report on the performance of our social media efforts using analytic and tracking tools; suggest and implement strategies to improve performance
- Collaborate with NAVC sales team on ongoing efforts to develop new, strategic digital and social media advertising opportunities for NAVC’s partners
- Stay current on emerging trends in social media platforms, measurement and user habits to ensure NAVC is properly positioned to capitalize on this communications/engagement channel
- As needed, attend NAVC-owned and/or related offsite events to manage event-specific social media efforts
- Strategize with the NAVC sales team for sponsored social content and manage sponsored social posts
- Serve as primary owner of all social media related tools and resources used for daily community management and measurement; assess emerging tools and resources regularly
- Brainstorm new creative and growth strategies
- Manage and communicate digital data analytics and support data strategy planning
- Collaborate with various NAVC marketing staff (i.e. vice president, creative design, senior director of communications, digital marketing director, etc.) to facilitate projects through the workflow process
- Assist with other assignments as needed to support overall NAVC marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or related field
- A minimum of three years of experience in SEO, SEM and PPC campaign management with proven success
- A minimum of three years social media management experience (content strategy, community management and measurement)
- Proven ability to maximize advertising budgets and engagement through appropriate social media platforms
- Experience working with various social media management platforms such as Sprout Social, Meltwater, etc.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Superb people skills with a proven ability to interact with colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and management skills, including a demonstrated ability to efficiently plan, organize and manage projects with limited direct supervision
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously, delivering on time
- Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion
- Mature, detail-oriented, able to work well under tight deadlines and work independently, collaboratively and with a team, solving problems in a resourceful manner
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing clients and/or products
- Superior customer service skills and support for a variety of internal and external clients
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and needs of the organization
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Applications
Environmental Position Requirements
- Some travel may be required
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Position is based in NAVC’s Orlando, FL office with the possibility to also work from home, in addition to working in the office, based on manager approval
Submit Your ApplicationApply Today
Questions? You can contact Kimberly Chatfield, Human Resources Manager, at [email protected].