Benefits of working with an Association Management Company (AMC)
Never worked with an AMC before? As a not-for-profit association, the NAVC is the only AMC specifically serving the veterinary industry. The NAVC Industry Services division is pleased to explain the following benefits for your association:
Key findings from an AMC Institute study indicate that, on average, AMC-managed associations experience more than three times the growth in net assets and 31 percent more growth in net revenue regardless of size and tax status.
Additionally, findings showed that on average, AMC-run associations have:
- Less liabilities as a percent of revenue
- Lower expenses as a percent of revenue
- Higher surpluses as a percent of revenue
AMC-managed associations experience 31 percent more growth in net revenue, on average, regardless of size and tax status.
Operational and Staffing Benefits:
- Customized staff and services
- Broad spectrum of expertise
- Day-to-day and ongoing staff management
- Improved staffing and resource allocation
- Proven best management practices and best-of-class resources and technologies
- Efficiencies derived from leveraging shared resources
- Improved buying power
- Reduced business risks
- Greater member satisfaction resulting from the professionalism and responsiveness of staff
- Freedom from daily operations that allows Boards to maintain their focus on mission and strategy
- Integration of innovative strategies and ideas
- Scalability to accommodate organization growth or contraction over time
We look forward to connecting with you to see if we’re the right fit for your needs. For more information about how we can help you, contact us now.