NAVC LIVE Sponsorships
We are excited to offer a novel educational event from August 20-23, 2017 in Portland, Oregon. This event will run from Sunday at noon through Wednesday at noon. The conference will open with a General Session on Sunday and close with a General Session on Wednesday. In addition, each full day (Monday and Tuesday) will also open and close with a General Session.
Between the opening and closing General Sessions, we will offer our high-quality continuing education in 5 tracks each day. There will be 3 different forms of content available in each track.
These need no introduction, and will consist of standard, 50 minute sessions on a specific topic related to the track.
Veterinary Case Theater
In an effort to provide a more holistic approach to veterinary education and professional development, we plan to deliver content in a format that involves role-play interspersed with short, didactic lectures.
- Each case consists of interactions between a veterinarian and a client (some roles will be played by actors) and will be followed by a 10-15 minute didactic presentation discussing information and concepts.
- Each stage of the case will proceed in this fashion, and will encompass clinical history taking and physical exam; the generation of differential diagnosis; choice of diagnostic tests; communication of test results; generation of a therapeutic plan; and follow-up or recheck visits.
- Essentially, each role-play interaction will be punctuated by a short lecture reviewing pathophysiology of disease, accuracy and interpretation of diagnostic tests and effective therapies for the diseases featured in the case.
Each afternoon there will be an 80 minute session of short communications. These will consist of concise (20 minute) presentations by relatively new and top speakers on current literature or research pertinent to the medical topic.
- Ain’t Doin’ Right: Approaches to the Clinically Vague: Christopher Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
- Behavior: Karen Overall, BA, MA, VMD, PhD, DACVB
- Cardiology: Andrea Ericksson De Rezende, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology)
- Dermatology: Dunbar Gram, DVM, DACVD
- Endocrinology: Christopher Byers, DVM, DACVECC, DACVIM (SAIM), CVJ
- Oncology: Sue Ettinger, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology)
- Ophthalmology: Caryn Plummer, DVM, DACVO
- Pursuit of Happiness: Practice Challenges, Conflict Management and Wellbeing in Veterinary Medicine: Mary Gardner, DVM & Andrew Roark, DVM, MS
Contact your SAM for pricing and availability
- Sponsored General Session
- Educational Track Sponsorship
- Sponsored Lunch Session
- Tabletop Booth
- Suite to meet with attendees (only 7 available)
- 8 Second Digital Ad on Digital Advertising Wall
- Digital Meterboard
- Mobile App
- Attendee Bags
- Notepad and Pen
- Key Cards
- Full Page Ad – Program Guide
- Bag Insert