Exhibitor Parking at VMX 2018
We are so excited about the new home of VMX with one centralized location at the Orange County Convention Center’s North/South Concourse. With this move, we’d like to make sure you, as an exhibitor knows the process for parking and unloading.
The OCCC provides plenty of parking, and if you need to leave and return, you can simply keep your ticket or show your badge. As an exhibitor you will only pay once daily for parking. Should the OCCC run out of parking spots, you will be directed to a special parking area and then shuttled to the OCCC.
- Park at your hotel.
You can choose to park at the hotel you are staying at and use our VMX shuttle service or walk from your hotel if staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Hilton Orlando or Rosen Centre Hotel.
- The VMX Expo Hall is walkable from the Hyatt Regency Orlando (3-4 minutes), the Hilton Orlando (3-4 minutes) and the Rosen Centre Hotel (3-4 minutes).
- Use of our shuttle service has been made very convenient, however the shuttles do not begin until Friday. View shuttle map.
- Purchase parking passes.
- OCCC North/South Concourse Parking – Pull up, get your ticket and pay $15/day with free in/out (no pre-purchase available). You must have your ticket, exhibitor badge or wristband.The North/South Building parking lot can be accessed by two entrances – Universal Boulevard (north side) and International Drive (south side). Using the entrance off Universal Boulevard is encouraged when attending events in the North/South Concourse.
- Park after unloading vehicles.
- If you are sending a semi with your booth, please refer to this Marshalling Yard Map (map is also located in your Freeman Service Kit) Please follow these detailed instructions.
- To unload at the OCCC, go to the Dock Master and provide them with your Name, Event Name, Booth Name or Number and Cell Number. A dock pass with the current time and this information must be placed visibly in your windshield. You will then be directed by Freeman as to which loading dock to park. You will have 30 minutes to unload to your booth location.
- After unloading, you can return to your vehicle, go through the Park Master and pay your $15/day (in/out) to park in one of the parking lots at the North/South Concourse. Once parked, you can return to set-up your booth.
- Remember, when you pay your $15/day parking each day you are able to go in/out at no extra charge as long as you show your badge or wristband.
OCCC North/South Concourse Parking Map