Exhibit at the NAVC Institute
May 21-26, 2017 (Exhibits May 22-25)
Caribe Royale All-Suite Resort & Convention Center
Consider the many benefits of exhibiting at the NAVC Institute:
- You’ll reach an audience that’s committed to excellence
- You can connect personally with veterinary professionals in a smaller, intimate setting
- Your company’s products and services will be seen repeatedly over multiple days
- You’re in the spotlight with less competition in this smaller venue
It’s a unique chance to showcase your products and services among the industry’s leading healthcare practitioners, and enjoy several days of one-on-one discussions with potential buyers.
Attendee quality lead potential for you:
- 81.15 % have been in practice for 6 years or longer
- 85.40 % make or have decision recommendation power for
- 100 % visited exhibitors for at least 1 hour
- 88.28 % expressed the enjoyment of having the exhibitors
present as being very worthwhile
- 96.85 % would enroll in another NAVC Institute course
Ready to Become an Exhibitor?
Review the Exhibitor Guide
Review Exhibit Booth Pricing
Includes 4’ x 8’ booth, (piped and draped with company name), two badges and meals.
- Institute Exhibitor-only Fee: $1,500.00
- Hands-on Laboratory Sponsor Fee – Major: $650.00
- Hands-on Laboratory Sponsor Fee- Valued: $800.00
- Core Course Sponsor Booth: Complimentary
- Course Supporter Booth: $600.00
- Additional Name Badges: $100/day Includes meals for that day in the Institute Lounge (excludes Wednesday and Friday Dinner)
Review the Exhibit Hall Map
View Exhibit Hall Map
Complete an Exhibitor Application
Become an Exhibitor
(Opening to New Exhibitors March 1, 2017)
Already an Exhibitor?
Here are helpful resources and information.
Exhibitor Service Center
Institute Exhibitor Guide
Partner Power Guide